Appointment bookings (กรุณา คลิกที่นี่ สำหรับภาษาไทย)
Passport and Notarial Services by appointment ONLY, Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 3:00pm (subject to appointment availability and excluding Embassy public holidays).
Clients should arrive 10 minutes prior to appointments for security screening. If you arrive late for your appointment you will need to reschedule to when an officer is available.
Bookings can be made 2 months in advance. Refer to your notification email if you need to amend or cancel your appointment (see example below).
Please ensure you select the correct type of service when you make the appointment. If you select the wrong service, we may not be able to help at your appointment time.
How to book your appointment
To book appointments please visit here
Steps to booking:
- Select your desired service.
- You may select a date and time and up to 2 months in advance. First select the date on the calendar then choose the time.
- Enter your information. We ask you to list an email address and a phone number so that you can receive appointment reminders and this also allows you to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Agree to our cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please refer to instructions below.
- Attend the Embassy 10 minutes before your designated appointment time.
Cancelling or rescheduling an appointment
If you entered an email address you will receive an appointment cancellation/modification link each time you book an appointment at the Embassy. The Embassy sends email notifications when an appointment is booked. It will appear as per below:
If you want to cancel an appointment, please click the "Cancel Appointment" link and you will receive a message on a new tab asking you to confirm cancellation.
If you want to modify an appointment, please click the "Reschedule" link. You will receive a message on a new tab allowing you to reschedule your appointment.
If you have any enquiries, please email us at email@example.com