Design Competition for the Australian Embassy 's Rabbit Card
Criteria & conditions
- The competition is open to Thais and Australians living in Thailand (proof of place of residence will be required). Each applicant can submit one artwork. The deadline of the submission is 12.00 (noon) on 18 January 2021.
- The design must include the Rabbit and Australian Embassy, Thailand, logo, as well as elements that relate to Australia and/or Thailand. The artwork must be designed according to the Rabbit card regulations below.
- Designs must be submitted as a PDF file via email to [email protected] Only PDF files will be considered. The designer must also have the design as an AI file.
- An Embassy Committee will select the winner and runner-up artworks. The submissions will be judged on appearance and creativity.
- The winner will have their design printed on the Australian Embassy Rabbit Card. Both the winner and runner up will receive a range of other prizes related to Australia.
- The designer must have the right to use all elements of the artwork and be able to use the artwork as part of the designer portfolio.
- The Embassy must have the right to reproduce the submitted artwork.