Australian Embassy Direct Aid Program open for applications
28 August 2019
The Australian Embassy is calling for applications for aid projects to be supported under its Direct Aid Program (DAP) until Friday 27 September 2019.
The DAP is a flexible small grants program for not-for-profit organisations, community groups and individuals working on development, human rights and environmental activities in Thailand.
We support projects from all over Thailand that help to make a real difference in people’s lives. Some of the many projects supported by the Embassy last year include:
· supporting water safety training for children in Chiangmai and Phuket
· providing safe drinking water for disadvantaged communities in Chiang Mai;
· supporting renewable energy for communities in Chanthaburi and Phetchburi;
· creating a mobile library for children and young people in Tak; and
· providing science and maths education for hearing impaired students in eastern Thailand.
We encourage interested individuals and organisations to apply online at
Applications close on Friday 27 September 2019. Further information on the DAP Program and how to apply is available from the Australian Embassy website: https://thailand.embassy.gov.au/bkok/Direct_Aid_Program.html
Queries can be directed to the Australian Embassy via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02-344-6371 (English), 02-344-6362 (Thai).
Click here for Thai version