Australian Embassy Direct Aid Program invites applications
29 August 2018
The Australian Embassy invites applications for projects to be supported under its Direct Aid Program (DAP) from Friday 24 August 2018.
The DAP Program is a flexible small grants program for not-for-profit organisations, community groups and individuals working on development, human rights and environmental activities in Thailand.
We support projects from all over Thailand that help to make a real difference in people’s lives. Some of the many projects supported by the Embassy last year include:
- providing safe drinking water for 13 disadvantaged communities in Chiang Mai;
- supporting a learning centre for Morgan children in the Surin Islands, Phang Nga;
- providing high-quality English language education for more than one thousand disadvantaged children in Phuket;
- helping improve science and maths education in Chaiyaphum; and
- sponsoring a five-day workshop in Bangkok on leadership and human rights for marginalised women and girls.
We encourage interested individuals and organisations to apply online at https://dap.smartygrants.com.au/BangkokDAP2018-19EnglishApplicationForm
Applications close on 28 September 2018. Further information on the DAP Program and how to apply is available from the Australian Embassy website: https://thailand.embassy.gov.au
Queries can be directed to the Australian Embassy via [email protected] or 02-344-6371 (English), 02-344-6362 (Thai).
Click here for Thai version